"Playa Blanca Market, Wed & Sat" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Things to Do Tip by lomi
Isla de Lanzarote Things to Do: 336 reviews and 599 photos
Wednesday's and Saturdays 9-2pm
Jewellery, local wines, second hand books, African artifacts, t.shirts, beachwear, local artisans work
Directions: Along the sea front at the Marina Rubicon. Plenty of parking areas.
More Things to Do in Isla de Lanzarote (40)
More Reviews (104)
- See All Bistro with a twist!
- See All Not 5* dining, but great hotel
- See All Which resort do I choose?
- See All Shopping in Arrecife
- See All How to chill out in a Spanish bar
- See All Ferry to Fuertuventura
lomi's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla de Lanzarote?Share Your Travels