L?altro: "Simple, elegant and Yummy" L'Altro Tip by thinking
L'Altro, Paris: 2 reviews and 1 photos
This charming Italian bistro, on one of our favorite St. Germain side streets, is simple, elegant, and yummy. Decorated in chic black & white, a la Italienne, with industrial vintage barstools, lamps, and metro tiles, the dishes are slightly upscale twists on Italian favorites.
Reserve a table to get one in front, as the floor to ceiling windows make you feel like you are on a terrace. Or sit in the back and watch the chefs go to work in the glass-enclosed kitchen.
Favorite Dish: We loved the tuna with olive crust [20 euros], grilled zucchini and mozzarella salad [9 euros], pears stuffed with gorgonzola and soaked in Chianti on a rocket salad [9 euros], and the best was the last?an amazing crème di limona [9 euros] topped with berries.
Address: 16 rue du dragon, 6th
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: 16 rue du dragon, 6th
More Restaurants in Paris (24)
More Reviews (96)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All 10,000 BICYCLES IN PARIS AT 1000...
- See All MOST PHARMACIES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS...
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All IN ST-DENIS: AN OASIS FOR WOMEN
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All WHAT IS La France Profonde" or "DEEP...
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- See All PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels