"GET A FRENCH CALENDAR!" Paris Favorite Tip by thinking
Paris General: 1,823 reviews and 2,237 photos
Favorite thing: The French do things in very organized ways due to their rules of behavior and direction of their life.
If you are coming from the USA, you will not be used to this idea.
July and August are vacation months for all of France.
The French have all gone to Brittany, Normandy or Nice.
It is so crowded during this time due to the children's vacation, that it is not enjoyable.
Wed's are the days mothers can and do take off from work. Why? Because the children are also off from school this day.
Stores are not open on Monday if they were open on Saturday.
Sunday morning stores are open normally from 8h30 to 13h00,so you can prepare the big Sunday lunch which is a required event here.
Fondest memory: I enjoy the order, the quality of the food and wine, and the elegance in which things are done in France.
More General in Paris (16)
More Reviews (104)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All 10,000 BICYCLES IN PARIS AT 1000...
- See All MOST PHARMACIES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS...
- See All 2 star restaurant
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All IN ST-DENIS: AN OASIS FOR WOMEN
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- See All PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels