"Many Faces of Victoria Memorial." Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Memorial Tip by goutammitra
Victoria Memorial, Kolkata (Calcutta): 21 reviews and 53 photos
Though we live in Kolkata, hardly we get time and chance to visit Landmark Places like Victoria Memorial Hall( Museum of Modern India 1500-2000), and Indian National museum. It was on 16th of July we decided to take our only child Aparajita ( Munu) to both these places, as she is growing and she needs to to be educated on our Heritage, Culture, History besides our Archeology.
We took many pictures of this marvellous place on a rain soaked day. Photography inside the Victoria Memorial Museum is not allowed, I dont' know why?
Address: Maidan Area.
Phone: 009133 2223 1890
More Things to Do in Kolkata (Calcutta) (62)
More Reviews (152)
- See All Try Their Roasted Pork! It's...
- See All Serene Atmosphere!
- See All Horse Racing at Royal Calcutta Turf Club...
- See All Wild Life at Tolly Club.
- Unprecedented Bund or Flash Strike in...
- See All Find all your Musics of the world
- See All Cruise on River Ganges & New Look of...
- See All Airport Volvo & Green Jnnurm Buses...
- See All A Marwari Marriage in Kolkata- Part II
- TOURIST TRAP AT KOLKATA.
- NIGHTLIFE IN KOLKATA.
Been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share your travels with the world!
goutammitra's Related Pages
Have you been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share Your Travels