Osteria AnlicoDolo: "Don't miss Osteria AnlicoDolo in Venice" Venice Restaurant Tip by JOG1151

Venice Restaurants: 799 reviews and 1,029 photos

One word....Squisito (Delicious)!!!! Not too far from The Rialto Bridge. When we walked in, there was 70's disco music playing, which I found a little odd, but it somewhat lent to the charm. One woman was doing all the cooking and serving...unbelievable! Although she spoke very little English, she managed to answer all of our questions about the different dishes on the menu. The food was so fresh, and so flavorful...definitely my favorite restaurant in Venice!!!

Favorite Dish: We started by sharing an appetizer platter of various grilled vegetables, mushrooms, zucchini, peppers, egg quiche, etc...which was simply delicious. For my main dish, I had Tagliatelle (thin strips of pasta) with zuchinni flowers and prawns, grilled scampi style...the sauce was addicting...this was by far and away the BEST pasta dish I have ever eaten!!! If you go to this retaurant, make sure you try this dish, I guarantee you will rave about it!!! For dessert my girlfriend had biscotti which was accompanied by a very good dessert wine, while I had the most amazing tiramisu. This was hands down the best retaurant we visited in Italy, and believe me, we found some amazing retaurants in Rome, Floence, and Venice.

Address: Ruga Rialto 772, Venezia
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Not too far from The Rialto Bridge