Woodshop: "Beautiful Woodwork" Top 5 Page for this destination Luang Prabang Shopping Tip by thedouglas
Luang Prabang Shopping: 44 reviews and 58 photos
This shop had the most beautifully crafted timber products, many of which were made from mulberry tree timber. From small carvings, boxes, Buddha images to larger pieces of furniture, the workmanship was excellent. All locally made around Luang Prabang.
What to buy: Depends on the amount of shopping space in luggage!
What to pay: A fair price for the handcrafting skills.
Theme: Local Craft
More Shopping in Luang Prabang (1)
More Reviews (45)
- See All The kids are killers to bargain with!
- See All Use What's Available
- See All Eating out at the night market
- See All Mount Phousi from the Back Entrance!
- See All Chapel of Funeral Hearses
- See All Rattan Ball - a game you see everywhere!
- See All Eureka!!! A ONE day boat to Luang...
- See All Don't sit too close to the street!
- Wild nightlife in Luang Prabang!
- Mosquito Repellent
- Clean and central guesthouse
Been to Luang Prabang?Share your travels with the world!
thedouglas' Related Pages
Have you been to Luang Prabang?Share Your Travels