"Bright Lights in the Big City" Night Out in Shinjuku Tip by AKtravelers
Night Out in Shinjuku, Tokyo: 41 reviews and 77 photos
Shinjuku is one of the most interesting places in the world at night. And I can say that without having even entered a bar there. The crowds of people wandering through the streets and the bright lights make Shinjuku a visual feast that cannot be passed up. If you are hungry, there are plenty of fine restaurants -- I ate at a sushi place there that was delicious. If you are thirsty, there seeem to be plenty of great bars that I can't wait to try. And, if you want to see naked women, there seems to be plenty of that, too. Just find an African tout and he'll lead you to his favorite place! I'm sure of that, since they hounded me constantly being a guy alone when I was there in 1998.
Mostly, I like wandering around the crowds and lights of Sinjuku. When you think of Japanese nightlife, this is the image that come to mind!
Theme: People Watching
More Nightlife in Tokyo (2)
More Reviews (46)
- See All The Best People-Watching City in the...
- See All 1300-year-old Shiofune Kannon Temple'...
- See All The Famous Harajuku Girls
- The Edo-Tokyo Museum: Save until the End
- See All Fall in Love with Sumo
- For Long Stays, Get a Suica or PASMO...
- See All Girls Dress Up for 7th Birthday
- Conveyor Belt Sushi: A must!!
- See All Be Careful of Japanese Language T-Shirts
- See All Buy Your Kimonos in Department Stores
- Pack Your Umbrella in July
Been to Tokyo?Share your travels with the world!
AKtravelers' Related Pages
Have you been to Tokyo?Share Your Travels