"Taxi Rates" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Transportation Tip by lomi
Isla de Lanzarote Transportation: 40 reviews and 24 photos
Average cost of a journey if you flag down a cab - 2010 rates
for 1st km within a resort
1.90 euros 6am - 10pm and add .45 euros per km
2.50 euros 10pm-6am and add .55 euros per km
for 1st km outside the resort
2.54 euros - 6am-10pm and add .45 euros per km
3.08 euros 10pm - 6 am and add .55 euros per km
Add 1.20 euros for trips on Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and 5th January
Add 1.65 euros if trip starts at airport or ferry port
Always ask for change, (cambio in Spanish), especially if you give a big note: some taxi drivers have been known to keep the change, if you dont ask!
More Transportation in Isla de Lanzarote (8)
More Reviews (136)
- See All International Musem of Modern Art (MIAC)
- See All Bistro with a twist!
- See All Not 5* dining, but great hotel
- See All Which resort do I choose?
- See All Shopping in Arrecife
- See All How to chill out in a Spanish bar
lomi's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla de Lanzarote?Share Your Travels