"NICE APARTMENT" First Hill Apt Hotel Extended Tip by labaronesa

First Hill Apt Hotel Extended, Seattle: 27 reviews and 0 photos

My family and I stayed here for almost 1 month. I rented a 2 bed 2 bath apartment. It was really nice with big windows and lots of light. I could see Mt Rainier from the kitchen window. Just Beautiful. The apartment had a high ceiling so the 2nd bedroom was upstairs with two twin beds. There was a spiral stairs going up the bedroom. (look at the photos in their web site) It did not have a/c so 3 days temperatures rise up to 100 so it was really hot. They provided fans. Since I stayed for about a month they do not provide cleaning services unles you pay extra so towels and bed covers were provide but you have to do your own laundryy and you have to keep up with the cleaning. There is a cancer center near by and there are many cancer and kidney transplants patients staying at these apartments because they come from out of town and they need to stay near by the center. Also, there are many asian students learning english. The bus stop is walking distance from the building. Around the First Hill, Capitol Hills and Seattle downtown I saw many homeless and beggers, in fact, not too far from the apartments there is a shelter place. The building is constantly locked. The front office is open only until 5 pm.

Unique Qualities: I like my apartment and the location. It was closed to downtown and I-5.

Address: 400 10th Ave., , Seattle, Washington State 98122
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +1 206-621-9229
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://firsthillapts.tripod.com/

• Written Aug 7, 2006

Comments

Have you been to Seattle?