"Trastevere - Art colony" Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Local Custom Tip by icunme
Rome Local Customs: 388 reviews and 482 photos
Trastevere today reminds me of the Lower East Side in the early 60's when there was a mass exodus of artists from Greenwich Village due to escalating rents there. This well could have been a scene from East 6th Street where I lived between 1st and Ave A...........
This one is down the street from our favorite Ice Cream shop - Fior di Luna
More Local Customs in Rome (36)
More Reviews (205)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All CARAVAGGIO Exhibit - Palazzo Venezia
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels