"Slow Mo Bus at Fraser's" Top 5 Page for this destination Bukit Fraser Transportation Tip by bpacker
Bukit Fraser Transportation: 9 reviews and 6 photos
There's not too many transportation options in Fraser's Hill. There are no cabs here so it'll be better if you drove over here. For the whole time we were here, we walked for kilometres and hitched rides. Gd thing there are no serial killers here, only botanists. Eventually, we did see a quaint-looking bus that would trudged up the hill and downhill at four timings in the day. Uphill at 8am and 12noon and Downhill at 10am and 2pm.
More Reviews (47)
- See All The Moderately Priced Inn
- See All Lonely Trails and a Sultan to the...
- See All Lesser Yellow Naped Woodpecker
- See All Things that go bump in the night!...
- On Pee and Forest Spirits
- Golfing and Horse Riding
bpacker's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Bukit Fraser?Share Your Travels