Pitzman: "Fresh ingredients-Pita & Pizza made on premises" Pitzman Tip by thinking
Pitzman, Paris: 1 reviews and 0 photos
I went to Cordon Bleu as well as being a judge at the International Fancy Food Show in New York City.
Pitzman is one of the very best ethnic restaurants in Paris.
It is simple (falafal, humus, pizza, etc.) but the best and freshest ingredients are used here.
They make their own pita bread so you can be sure of its quality.
Favorite Dish: I love the falaffel and pizza!
Everything is good!
Address: 8, Rue de Pavee
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: in the Jewish section of Paris off of St Paul's exist on the Metro
othercontact: PARIS 75004
Phone: 014 271-1717
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Middle Eastern
More Restaurants in Paris (24)
More Reviews (96)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All 10,000 BICYCLES IN PARIS AT 1000...
- See All MOST PHARMACIES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS...
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All IN ST-DENIS: AN OASIS FOR WOMEN
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All WHAT IS La France Profonde" or "DEEP...
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- See All PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels