"CLOSINGS, STRIKES, WELFARE" Eiffel Tower Tip by thinking
Eiffel Tower, Paris: 29 reviews and 17 photos
Before you arrive in France, you must know what is happening here.
Is there a strike?
What day is it? Is it a holiday? It is a Monday?
This country is closed more than open, so you must know when the stores,markets, etc. are open.
This is a country of civil servants which have life contracts of employment.
They are not interested to help you with anything.
They are interested in what they can get.
About 5 years ago, the JOBLESS went "on strike" because their unemployment benefits didn't include a Christmas bonus... how does that work, exactly?
More Local Customs in Paris (11)
More Reviews (109)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All 10,000 BICYCLES IN PARIS AT 1000...
- See All MOST PHARMACIES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS...
- See All 2 star restaurant
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All WHAT IS La France Profonde" or "DEEP...
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- See All PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels