"Hotel de Rohan-Soubise/National Archives *3e" Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Off The Beaten Path Tip by shrimp56
Paris Off The Beaten Path: 1,963 reviews and 4,148 photos
Hotel de Rohan-Soubise is one of those French "hotels particulière" that developed over time. There is a portion [Hotel Soubise] built on the site of a 14th cen. manor home. The neighboring Hotel de Rohan was built for the owner's son in the 18th century we later became Cardinal Rohan. The entrance into the courtyard is off of rue de Francs Bourgeois in the 3rd arrondissement.
It now houses the National Archives which holds good exhibits.
More Off The Beaten Path in Paris (68)
More Reviews (312)
- See All Attractive and Well-run - *15
- See All Authentic Breton Galettes
- See All Art is Paris -- Paris is Art
- See All Musée Cernuschi: Asian Arts/City of...
- See All Jazz and Wine -- on Ile St. Louis *4e
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels