Astrid Lilleaas Bunad-søm: "Male and female bunad folk costume" Asker Shopping Tip by Saagar
Asker Shopping: 19 reviews and 5 photos
A local Asker sewing shop that is open upon appointment. Bunad works is veryt standard, so you really have to find out what you want in discussion with Astrid before you can expect to decide and order. These things are not laying around on shelves waiting to be bought, but is made by order.
What to pay: Ouch, this is very expensive! But consider all the hours of labour that goes into it.
Theme: Men's Clothes
More Reviews (140)
- See All At Bjerkås, surprisingly tasty food, big...
- See All A conference hotel with more than ...
- See All Picking mushrooms
- See All Hindu temple in Asker
- See All Bærums Verk
- See All Ski bus to Solli
- See All Climate change - will Asker be...
- See All Blues in Asker
- See All Trouble with trees?
- See All Special shipping, cargo needs?
- No tourist traps???
- Don't come without bathing gear during...
Saagar's Related Pages
Explore the World
- Gianyar Hotels
- Bostanli Hotels
- Trough Creek State Park Hotels
- Clones Hotels
- West Nashville Hotels
- Horneytown Hotels
- Graça do Divor
- Rrethi i Kolonjes
- Gaiole in Chianti
- French Southern and Antarctic Lands
- Big Bear Lake
- Jeju (city)
- Dhaka Division
Have you been to Asker?Share Your Travels