"Fake Ruins at Mussolini's residence" Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Off The Beaten Path Tip by icunme
Rome Off The Beaten Path: 769 reviews and 1,291 photos
Villa Torlonia - the home of Mussolini in the 1920's. As there were no ancient ruins on the property, fake ruins were constructed on the property, which were clearly inspired by Tempio di Venere e Romolo.
othercontact: Via Nomentana
More Off The Beaten Path in Rome (56)
More Reviews (185)
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All CARAVAGGIO Exhibit - Palazzo Venezia
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels