wonderful cottage: "Srinagars BEST Accommodation" Srinagar Hotel Tip by georgesmithandco

Srinagar Hotels: 36 reviews and 80 photos

BLOOMING DALE(hotel) a wonderfull accommodation in the heart of Srinagar yet away from the noise pollution and surrounded by the lush green environ.Cozy rooms with modern baths and of COURSE THE FOOD OF YOUR CHOICE.I would certianly and strongly reccommend this place.

Unique Qualities: I was rather relectant to go to Kashmir and than a friend reccommended this place(BLOOMING DALE)bdalkashmir at yahoo cm and as I landed at Srinagar airport I was given a WARM welcome by Firdous then we drove to city the the BLOOMING DALE...............having the tea all the apprehensions just disappeared and we started Seeing Srinagar.

At BLOOMING DALE they have a deep sense of HOSPITALITYU and protocol.....privacy is maintained at all the levels and at the same time the family atmosphere is given strictly according to the prefernces of the guest.I shall never forget the tasy food and I am looking forward to stay again at BLOOMINGT DALE hotel.

Address: Behind boulevard road at Dalget.0194-2479999 lane near restaurant shamyana and than turn RIGHT.
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Take the lane between hotel Zabarvan and restaurant shamyana(on boulevard road) and than turn right .there is BLOOMING DALE,
othercontact: ++ 91 9419007023
Phone: ++ 194 2479999
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://wwww.bloomingkashmir.50g.com

• Written Jul 26, 2006

Ranked Member

Have you been to Srinagar?