"Confortable accommodation for a nice price" Adeba Hotel Prague Tip by Zuzka
Adeba Hotel Prague, Prague: 70 reviews and 2 photos
The hotel is newly reconstructed, so it is very clean and the price is reasonable (surely if comparing to the hotel prices in Prague).
Mainly double rooms, but also family rooms. Good breakfast. Bathroom and TV in each room. Internet, safe deposit boxes...
Address: Pernerova 16, Prague 8
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Prague 8 district - not the nicest residential part of the town, but generally safe, close to the historical city center, very good public transport connection. Shops and restaurants in the area.
More Hotels in Prague (1)
More Reviews (41)
- See All A nice rest in the city
- See All Prague Metro
- See All Czech beer and local people in the...
- See All Floating jazz concert stage
- See All Shopping street Na Prikope
- See All Internet Café in Prague
- See All Zoo Prague
- See All Ticket inspection in public transport
- See All Bobsleigh Track in Prague!
- Where the new period of Czech history...
- Check the current weather to know what...
- Typical Czech pubs?
Zuzka's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels