"Beware of Local Lizards" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Off The Beaten Path Tip by lomi
Isla de Lanzarote Off The Beaten Path: 52 reviews and 73 photos
The most common species is the Atlantic Lizard which can be anything from an inch to 10 inches in length.
You may see them on some beaches, they can become quite tame. We hand feed the ones in our garden on carrot cake and cheese - they dart off if they see our cats.
More Off The Beaten Path in Isla de Lanzarote (11)
More Reviews (133)
- See All International Musem of Modern Art (MIAC)
- See All Bistro with a twist!
- See All Not 5* dining, but great hotel
- See All Which resort do I choose?
- See All Shopping in Arrecife
- See All How to chill out in a Spanish bar
lomi's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla de Lanzarote?Share Your Travels