Thankfully I cant remember~: "About the worst place ever." Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Phangan Hotel Tip by LakeFever

Ko Phangan Hotels: 90 reviews and 123 photos

The chickens and rooster are under the deck.
by LakeFever
      The chickens and rooster are under the deck.
    by LakeFever
  • About the worst place ever. - Ko Phangan

New Years eve 2005....arrived at Hadd Rin sometime around 1pm....looked everywhere for a place to stay. A couple aussies and Amy and I took turns between looking for a bungalow AND having beers on Chicken corner. Finally - and by complete luck - we found a single bungalo on the sunset beach. Basically the place was bairly suitable for us to leave our packs....after all, it was new yrs and we werent going to sleep anyway.
Well, as we thought, it was the absolute worst place I have ever stayed.
Moral of the story, when you are desperate your standards will drop immensely. Since it was new yrs, we had no choice BUT it was better than the alternative of having no where to stay. There are many many places on the island of this low low quality....Yikes, even by my standards it was terrible.....we high tailed out of there the next morning at 9am...I might never have felt dirtier! Be careful to plan and adaptable if you have to spend a single night (in a jam) in a plce like this.

Unique Qualities: Just outside of town on the sunset least night was quieter than sunrise wise anyway.

Address: Hadd Rin
Price Comparison: least expensive
Theme: Other

Review Helpfulness: 3 out of 5 stars

• Written Jul 23, 2006

LakeFever Visits Here Frequently!

“If and when you get into the endzone, act like you have been there a thousand times before.”

Have you been to Ko Phangan?