"Concerts - Tiber's floating stage - Tosca to Blues" Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Off The Beaten Path Tip by icunme
Rome Off The Beaten Path: 780 reviews and 1,323 photos
Enchanting - whether Tosca, Pop or Blues - music under the stars - Castel Sant Angelo in the background - river boats drifting by - a more romantic setting could hardly be created. Last night (Friday, July 21st) the Rome Blues Club, Big Mama, collaborated to bring us the rousing blues band Big Bill Morganfield and it was an exhilarating performance with great sounds, a cheering audience, and many encores. You have a choice of seating - cafe/restaurant tables, concert row seating in front of the stage or lounging on the upper decks. Concerts continue throught the summer - check the Rome cultural Portal website below for schedules.
More Off The Beaten Path in Rome (56)
More Reviews (185)
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All CARAVAGGIO Exhibit - Palazzo Venezia
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
- Villa Borghese overpriced and surley...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels