"City Hall" Top 5 Page for this destination City Hall Tip by sue_stone
City Hall, London: 23 reviews and 42 photos
Located in a spectacular setting on the River Thames, beside Tower Bridge and opposite the Tower of London, is City Hall.
Housed in an impressive rounded glass building, City Hall is the home of the Mayor of London, along with the Greater London Authority and the London Assembly. They moved into this modern building in July 2002.
City Hall is open to the public from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and on occasional weekends. You can walk along the spiral ramp inside or visit the exhibition space which has a view over the Assembly Chamber where public meetings are held.
Address: The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2AA
Directions: Nearest Tube: London Bridge or Tower Hill
Phone: +44 20 7983 4000
More Reviews (330)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels