"PERFECT BEACH FOR SURFING - PRAINHA" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Sports & Outdoors Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Sports & Outdoors: 70 reviews and 85 photos
It is hard to go there by bus, because there is no bus that takes you to Prainha...It is hard to go there walking, you have got to cross some hills to finally reach this gorgeous paradise. So the best way to go there is using a car and also get to know someone who knows the area quite well.
But when you head your way to Barra da Tijuca and follow the coast going west, you will find a Natural Reserve called Grumari...Prainha is the first beach of this Reserve!
Equipment: ALL YOU NEED IS A SURFING BOARD!
Address: WEST AREA OF THE CITY
Directions: In the order..Barra da Tijuca, Recreio, Macumba and finally Prainha!!!
More Sports & Outdoors in Rio de Janeiro (4)
More Reviews (462)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels