"See ancient textiles and clothes." Top 5 Page for this destination Agricultural Museum Tip by uglyscot
Agricultural Museum, Cairo: 9 reviews and 44 photos
In the Agricultural Museum are examples of ancient textiles [linen and cotton] made from the crops grown by the Ancient Egyptians. The spindles they used are also on display. Some of the material has been embroidered in post-pharaonic times.
Wool is on display, and sandals made from woven stalks of grass can be seen.
Address: Agricultural Museum, Dokki
Directions: Near Hasan Mohammed El-Razaz.
Phone: +20 2 33372933
More Things to Do in Cairo (30)
More Reviews (50)
- See All another new restaurant in Doqqi
- See All good for a stopover
- See All Limousine, taxi, minibus
- See All Over the counter medication
- See All Shihab Street, Mohandaseen
uglyscot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels