"ancient implements" Top 5 Page for this destination Agricultural Museum Tip by uglyscot
Agricultural Museum, Cairo: 9 reviews and 44 photos
In the diorama hall and elsewhere are implements on display related to agriculture. these include throwing sticks [or boomerangs], flint implements, sickles, ploughs, brush heads, a silo, pottery. In fact all the tools necessary for cultivation, hunting [bows and arrows], fishing [nets].
Address: Agricultural Museum.
Phone: +20 2 33372933
More Things to Do in Cairo (30)
More Reviews (50)
- See All another new restaurant in Doqqi
- See All good for a stopover
- See All Limousine, taxi, minibus
- See All Over the counter medication
- See All Shihab Street, Mohandaseen
uglyscot's Related Pages
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels