"Royal Exchange Building" Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Exchange. Tip by sue_stone
Royal Exchange., London: 11 reviews and 21 photos
Situated between Threadneedle Street and Cornhill is the impressive Royal Exchange building. Its eight majestic columns attract your attention and respect and draw you up to the entrance for a closer look.
Originally built in 1565, it was destroyed and rebuilt a couple of times over the centuries. In more recent times, until 1991/2, it was home to the London International Futures Exchange.
Since then the building has been beautifully restored and these days is home to some gorgeous designer stores and every girls favourite place - Tiffany's!
Address: Royal Exchange , London EC3V 3NL
Directions: Located at the junction of Threadneedle Street and Cornhill
Nearest Tube: Bank
Phone: +44 20 7283 8935
More Reviews (330)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels