VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Stephanie's on Newbury: "Nice Back Bay brunch spot" Top 5 Page for this destination Stephanie's on Newbury Tip by garridogal

Stephanie's on Newbury, Boston: 4 reviews and 5 photos

One satisfied bruncher!
by garridogal

My fellow VT-er Barbie2138 and I had brunch here recently. I have to admit that after having been completely horrified at the portion sizes of the breakfast items I saw around me, I was frightened and had a sandwich!

So now you know, if you're hungry for a breakfast that would feed an entire family, go to Stephanies!

Favorite Dish: I had grilled veggie sandwich that was very tasty and was served with a salad that was a tad bit drowned in salad dressing but still good. Barbie got a really tasty looking Ruben and when, approached by a manager inquiring about our meal, she wondered why it hadn't been served with a pickle. He cheerfully went right in and got her one!

Address: 190 Newbury Street, Boston, MA
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 617-236-0990
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: American
Website: http://www.stephaniesonnewbury.com/

• Updated Jul 16, 2006

Comments

garridogal Lives Here!

garridogal

“Tourists don't know where they've been. Travelers don't know where they're going. - Paul Theroux”

Have you been to Boston?