The Buffet at Bellagio: "It's all that" Bellagio Hotel Tip by imlikeabird

Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas: 62 reviews and 62 photos

This is my favorite buffet in Vegas so far and I've been there twice. I have only eaten there for breakfast. We arrived about 8:30 and there was hardly any line since most people are still sleeping. In fact, one of the benefits of arriving so early is you can take lots of great pics of the Bellagio Conservatory with usually no one else in the room.

I LOVE this buffet. We tried Bellagio, Treasure Island, and Harrah's on this trip and I would rank them as follows:

Treasure Island

Perhaps Harrah's seemed better than Treasure Island as we had a $5 off coupon for up to four people so it was much cheaper.

But back to the Bellagio. The service is punctual and friendly, everything is fresh and clean. The only downer is that they don't have many desserts out at this buffet. Lots of pastry and an apple cobbler, plus two flavors of self serve.

Favorite Dish: Smoked salmon and cream cheese. I also had this at Treasure Island and the smoked salmon at Bellagio is much fresher and has more condiments. The eggs benedict was also great.

Address: Inside the Bellagio
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Follow the signs!
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Buffet

• Updated Jul 14, 2006

“Two bare feet on the dashboard.”

Have you been to Las Vegas?