"See underwater world below a shopping mall!" Siam Ocean World Tip by xuessium
Siam Ocean World, Bangkok: 14 reviews and 44 photos
I confessed: I did not even bother to step in (well, except the gift shop). Singapore has one. I've been to the one in Melbourne. And I have been IN the real thing off countless islands, not to mention the Great Barrier Reef. My friends however visited it and came back with raving reviews....so it can't really be all bad. Probably a great place to bring kids!
Open 9am-10pm daily.
Entry fee (circa Jul 2006):
Adults: 450 bahts
Children: 280 Bahts
Address: B1-B2 Floor, Siam Paragon
Directions: The nearest BTS station is Siam.
othercontact: 66 (02) 6872001
Phone: 66 (02) 6872000
More Reviews (45)
- See All A day off to Koh Kred(Koh Kret)
- See All Worth more than the price paid for
- See All Another mall...my goodness!
- See All It's all about current and currency!
- See All The "Starbucks" of Thailand
xuessium's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels