La Pasion: "Passionate about "La Pasion"" Bugibba Restaurant Tip by MarieHession

Bugibba Restaurants: 50 reviews and 51 photos

"La Pasion" is a bar and restaurant with excellent food. The Menu includes pizza's,pasta's,steaks, fish cakes, pork chops, burgers, salads and much more. Lots of other restaurants have similiar menu's but what's different and brilliant about this place is that all food is freshly prepared once the order is taken, nothing is pre-prepared. We wandered in to "La Pasion" on the first night of our holiday at about 10:30 for a drink and were greeted by the lovely smiling face of Charmaine (Bar person). I Knew straight away that we would spend a lot of time there. We ate there every day at least once a day if not twice. We met lots of couples during our two week stay who also agreed that the food was excellent and ate there on numerous occasions. Inside the restaurant is candle lit and romantic. There is also two big screen televisions inside which was excellent to watch the world cup matches. On a Friday and Saturday night there is Kareoke which is a good laugh. I made some wonderful friends at this restaurant and will travel to Malta and to "La Pasion" for many years to come.

Favorite Dish: Its hard to describe my favourite meal because there were lots of them. I do know that there were a number of meals that other customers also recommended very highly. These included the T-Bone steak, Pork chops, Fish cakes, Penne Carbonara. Apart from the carbonara all meals are served with fresh salad and chips. The Pizza's are delicious and the best I tasted while in Malta.

Address: St. Paul's Bay, very close to topaz
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From the main entrance of the Topaz, cross the road straight ahead and take first right. "la Pasion" is on the left hand side.
Phone: 2157 7215
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Other

Review Helpfulness: 3 out of 5 stars

• Updated Jul 7, 2006

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Bugibba?