"FLY ME TO THE SUN!!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Sports & Outdoors Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Sports & Outdoors: 70 reviews and 85 photos
All right, you can usually do it if you come to Rio, but you will have two options...Once going to a very touristic hill in rio and paying a fortune to fly...Using paraglyders or handglyders of course!!! the second option is going to Niteroi where many local people have fun jumping from the hill with paraglyders, it is a flying school with very serious and efficient instructors. and they charge very small fees for the visitors!
I went there many times! and this is my face of happiness when I fly like a voiture in the skies of Niteroi with a gorgeous landscape of Rio and Niteroi at the same time!!!;)
Equipment: Good paraglyder and with an excellent instructor called Luciano!;)
Address: CHARITAS BEACH
Directions: THIS HILL IS CALLED MORO DA VIRAÇÃO, MOST KNOWN AS PARQUE DA CIDADE!
Theme: Extreme Sports
More Sports & Outdoors in Rio de Janeiro (4)
More Reviews (462)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels