"Halema'uma'u Overlook - Acrid smelling fumes." Top 5 Page for this destination Volcanic Fume Vents Tip by Jerelis
Volcanic Fume Vents, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: 2 reviews and 2 photos
We were warned in advance about the multiple dangers of the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and especially the Halema'uma'u Overlook. You can geuss them:
* Don't go to close to the rim, it's quite a drop whenever you fall;
* Be in good shape, beacuse the hike towards is not easy;
* Et cetera.
But we didn't hear of one other danger; if you are pregnant, have a breathing problem or have young children you're adviced not to go to this overlook. This is because of the acrid smelling fumes.
More Reviews (23)
- See All Hawaiian Budweiser - King of all Beers?
- See All Hawaii Volcanoes Official Map and Guide.
- See All Steam Vents & 'Iliahi Trail - Sulphur...
Jerelis' Related Pages
Have you been to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park?Share Your Travels