"Seoul City Tour Bus" Tour Bus Tip by Vita500
Tour Bus, Seoul: 13 reviews and 29 photos
The Seoul City Tour Bus is an efficient, easy and inexpensive way of exploring all major sights of Seoul for tourists and locals alike.
There are four different itineraries:
World Cup Tour
The World Cup Tour takes around 2 hours and covers a total of 17 destinations from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
The Night Tour takes around 2.5 hours and covers 26 destinations from 5.30pm to 11.30pm.
The Downtown Tour takes around 2 hours and covers 23 destinations from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
The Palace Course takes about an hour and covers 15 destinations from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
There are four kind of tickets available. Adult Fare (Youth Fare) as follows:
1. Single ticket - 3,000 KRW (2,000 KRW) - expires on exiting the bus
2. Day Pass or Night Pass - 8,000 KRW (6,000 KRW) - hop on and off as often as you want
3. All Day Pass - 12,000 KRW (9,000 KRW) - hop on and off as often as you want from 9.00am to 11.30pm
4. 2-Day Pass - 20,000 KRW (tbc) - valid for two full days for all tours
Buses depart every 30 minutes (Palace Course: every 1 hour) in front of the Donghwa Duty-free Shop in Gwanghwamun. You can also boadr at any of the stops along the route.
Tickets can be purchased at the counter at Gwanghwamun or on the bus.
More Reviews (42)
- See All Remember this number: 1330!!!
- The best site for pubs and clubs in...
- See All New budget hostel in prime location
- See All NANTA Cookin' Theatre
- See All There's no better place to go
Vita500's Related Pages
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels