Bookshops, tourist shops, gas stations etc.: "Map of the Reykjavik region" Reykjavík Region Shopping Tip by Saagar
Reykjavík Region Shopping: 29 reviews and 15 photos
What to buy: For travels around Reykjavik, buy the map Sérkort Sudvesturland 1:75.000. This map shows riding trails, hiking trails, things to see, such as crater, geothermal springs etc. Easily available. Note that roads status change rapidly on iceland and do not be surprised if the map is not entirely updated - no matter how new it is....
What to pay: ISK 1350
More Reviews (33)
- See All Alltinget - Iceland's parliament
- Sea kayaking on Iceland
- See All Free city centre map
- See All Fast food menus - easy to understand!
- See All Convenient car rental
- See All Leather hiking boots for lava fields
- See All Corrugated metal sheeting as panelling
- During mid summer
- See All Cliff edges
- 24 hrs supermarket downtown Reykjavik
- Conveniently located upmarket guest...
Been to Reykjavík Region?Share your travels with the world!
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Reykjavík Region?Share Your Travels
Top Reykjavík Region hotels
- Reykjavík Hotels
- 866 Reviews - 2884 Photos