"History on the Beat path..." Vesuvio Cafe Tip by RblWthACoz
Vesuvio Cafe, San Francisco: 10 reviews and 14 photos
Vesuvio was first opened in 1948 and has had an interesting history since then. It was a hangout for Jack Kerouac and other Beat writers and has stayed the course for over 50 years as a drinking destination for people from all walks of life. It's the best example of a chill bar and a place that never gets wild just for the hell of it. People are here to relax, talk, and think.
Address: 255 Columbus Avenue
Directions: In the North Beach area
More Reviews (64)
- See All Visiting MoMA or Yuerba Buena Center for...
- See All Especially good if you have a lot of...
- See All Lacrosse you say?
- See All Golden Gate Park/Golden Gate Bridge
- See All Take a stroll through the garden
- See All High Class Fabric Shop.
RblWthACoz's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels