"24 hrs supermarket downtown Reykjavik" Reykjavík Region Tourist Trap Tip by Saagar
Reykjavík Region Tourist Traps: 7 reviews and 3 photos
A smallish supermarket downtown Reykjavik with a limited selection of foods and other items, it has a captive market during the wee hours. The price level nears the double of regular supermarkets, so avoid it if you can.
Fun Alternatives: Starve till the morning and move on to the Bonus supermarket. Half the price on most items!
More Reviews (33)
- See All Alltinget - Iceland's parliament
- Sea kayaking on Iceland
- See All Free city centre map
- See All Fast food menus - easy to understand!
- See All Convenient car rental
- See All Leather hiking boots for lava fields
Saagar's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Reykjavík Region?Share Your Travels
Top Reykjavík Region hotels
- Reykjavík Hotels
- 866 Reviews - 2884 Photos