"THE FERRYBOAT STATION IN NITEROI" Top 5 Page for this destination Niterói Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Niterói, Rio de Janeiro: 53 reviews and 53 photos
The Estação das Barcas is right located in the city centre of Niteroi, from there you can take buses to many different neighborhoods in the city, if you go there by bus, the Bus Terminal is right beside the shopping center Bay market, it is a huge construction where all the buses of Niteroi and São Gonçalo, and other closeby cities, have their final stop.
Crossing the bay if you take the regular ferry just like this one in the picture, will cost you less than one dollar!
June 21st, 2006
More Off The Beaten Path in Rio de Janeiro (99)
More Reviews (367)
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels