Denny's: "Dirtiest, Nastiest Denny's I've Ever Eaten At!" Moab Restaurant Tip by kimod74

Moab Restaurants: 85 reviews and 128 photos

Good lord, where do I start. We ate at Denny's for lunch after we got to Moab as it was right across the parking lot from our hotel and we were hungry. After waiting awhile to be seated (no employees to greet you, finally one showed up), they seated us in a booth, as I was about to sit down I realized there was a bunch of food, noodles and crumbs, etc. in my seat. And the table was all dirty and gross. I asked the waiter if he could please get it cleaned up before I sat down, PLEASE. My first thought was "what the heck are they doing seating a customer in a dirty table to begin with"? Isn't that a cardinal sin in the restaurant business? Finally we got the seat and table cleaned up but it didn't feel clean to me. Upon looking around I noticed the floor was littered with food and trash, I mean littered, not just a couple of pieces here and there. All it would take was a little care from one of the employees to bring out the vacuum and clean it up. The food was gross, everything about the place was disgusting, along with the employees. I would not recommend eating at the Denny's in Moab, the one across from the Super 8 Motel off Highway 191!
STAY AWAY!

Favorite Dish: Nothing. I have lost my appetite and don't think I will ever eat in a Denny's again!

Address: Highway 191
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: In the same parking lot as the Super 8 motel.
othercontact: Denny's Sucks!
Phone: Don't call them!
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 1
Theme: American

• Updated Apr 4, 2011

Comments

kimod74

“Life is a bore without travel.”

Have you been to Moab?