"Merlions in Singapore: 3 of them" Top 5 Page for this destination Merlion Park Tip by Skylink
Merlion Park, Singapore: 46 reviews and 100 photos
There are at least 3 Merlions that I know of. Two of them are on Sentosa Island. This one is in the Central Business District between Raffles City MRT and the Esplanade (see separate description, MRT City Hall). I saw the Merlion on a short walk between the Esplanade and the Fullerton Hotel (see separate description). The Merlion is one of the symbols of Singapore. Half fish and half lion, the Merlion appears on the Singapore Air Force emblem. You will see lots of people taking pictures, even at night.
Directions: MRT Raffles Place or take a nice walk from the Esplanade (MRT City Hall), past the river, to the Merlion, then to the Fullerton Hotel.
Phone: 65 6736 6622
More Things to Do in Singapore (29)
More Reviews (61)
- See All very practical, not fancy, shopping...
- See All Exchange rates
- See All Need to explore
- See All Hotel Phoenix/Specialists' Shopping...
- See All Singaporeans are friendly people
- See All Here's how Singapore's passport stamp...
- See All SBS buses with the Silk Air livery are...
- See All Singapore Army Museum is coming!
- See All Singapore Idol 2006 recently finished
- See All Sentosa Island not recommended by some
Skylink's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels