"Highly recommended by many" Top 5 Page for this destination Zoo, Gardens Tip by Skylink
Zoo, Gardens, Singapore: 98 reviews and 169 photos
The Singapore Zoo and especially the Night Safari has been recommended to me by several people. Why not go there? One person recommended that visitors who go to the Night Safari on weekends and public holidays should go early to avoid disappointment from being oversold.
Most of my tips are of places that I have visited. Even though I have not been to the Night Safari, a lot of Singaporeans recommended it to me.
Address: 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826
Phone: (65) 6-269-3411
More Things to Do in Singapore (29)
More Reviews (61)
- See All very practical, not fancy, shopping...
- See All Exchange rates
- See All Need to explore
- See All Hotel Phoenix/Specialists' Shopping...
- See All Singaporeans are friendly people
- See All Here's how Singapore's passport stamp...
- See All SBS buses with the Silk Air livery are...
- See All Singapore Army Museum is coming!
- See All Singapore Idol 2006 recently finished
- See All Sentosa Island not recommended by some
Skylink's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels