"NYMAG ASSIGN: Diesel - NY's Urban Lifestyle" Top 5 Page for this destination Diesel Tip by shutterlust
Diesel, New York City: 3 reviews and 0 photos
NOTE: The Union Square location of Diesel is closed until late July 2006 for renovations.
Diesel is perhaps best known for its urban hipness, specifically in their European inspired jeans. This Italian manufacturer sells from $19-$109. Their trademark jeans have a slightly flared bottom and asymmetric back pockets. Diesel was voted Best Jeans in 2003 for the Best of New York Awards with New York magazine.
What to buy: Definitely grab a pair of jeans while you're here and you will love them forever.
What to pay: Depending on whether you want to buy a simple t-shirt ($19) or a pair of jeans which can run from $80-$100+.
Address: 1 Union Square West
Directions: Corner of Union Square West and 14th Street. Take the 4/5/6/L/N/Q/R/W at 14th Street-Union Square
More Reviews (98)
- See All New York Natives on Facebook
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: The Jefferson
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: Peculier Pub
- See All Dylan's Candy Bar
- See All International Center of Photography
- See All St. Joseph's Church
- See All Stay to the Right
- See All New York Marriot East Side
- See All Taxi Drivers going the Long Way 'Round
- See All Airport Alternative Transport
- No one said NY was cheap...
Been to New York City?Share your travels with the world!
shutterlust's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels