"No shoes allowed!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Mariamman Temple Tip by Skylink
Sri Mariamman Temple, Singapore: 27 reviews and 60 photos
Sri Mariammann Temple is an Indian temple located in Chinatown. Admission is free but you must buy a ticket to take pictures. You also have to walk barefoot. I saw several people, including myself, who decided not to enter because of the shoe regulations. There is also a good view of the temple from the right side (when facing the front door) through a gate. Just walk through the outdoor shopping stalls to get to the gate.
Address: South Bridge Road
More Things to Do in Singapore (29)
More Reviews (61)
- See All very practical, not fancy, shopping...
- See All Exchange rates
- See All Need to explore
- See All Hotel Phoenix/Specialists' Shopping...
- See All Singaporeans are friendly people
- See All Here's how Singapore's passport stamp...
- See All SBS buses with the Silk Air livery are...
- See All Singapore Army Museum is coming!
- See All Singapore Idol 2006 recently finished
- See All Sentosa Island not recommended by some
Skylink's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels