"Wear proper attire when going to temples" Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Favorite Tip by Homanded
Thailand General: 598 reviews and 421 photos
Favorite thing: No sleeveless shirts or blouses. Make sure you're convered up.
No short pants, shorts or 3/4 pants at temples.
Long pants are provided for a nominal fee upon entering Grand Palace. You will get your deposit back upon exiting.
Save yourself the queu line, either wear long pants on that day or, invest in a pair of pants who's legs zip off for ease and convinience.
More Reviews (29)
- See All Adult Entertainment Abounds !!!
- See All Need a complete guide to ALL of...
- See All BEST restaurant guide I've found
- See All General Weather information year-round...
- See All DISCOVERY AIRPASS - USD $50.00 between...
Homanded's Related Pages
Have you been to Thailand?Share Your Travels