"IF YOU LIKE FLOWERS..." Top 5 Page for this destination Beach Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Beach, Rio de Janeiro: 32 reviews and 28 photos
In every district of Rio, in the main corners and also in big green squares like this one you will find a complete quiosk where you can by all kind of plants and flowers. It is very charming to come across with these kind of "natural" stores...It is good to observe every flower species, sometime you can see rare ones.
Rio is such a pleasant city despite of the social problems that we have...we have very safe and calm places in the city. it is up to you to come and see it!;)
More Local Customs in Rio de Janeiro (130)
More Reviews (336)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels