"JAPAN IN RIO" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Things to Do Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Things to Do: 1,160 reviews and 1,807 photos
The japonese gardens are really appreciated all over the world. They know how to keep the energy of Mother Nature with Human Good Taste. I have the privilege to have great japonese descendents friends, and I have always been interested in their culture, and they did alot for us here in Brazil.
Japan has the largest japonese population outside Japan here in Brazil and they are mostly settled in the State of São Paulo.
Rodrigo is one of them, he is here with us, studying tourism and learning more about the land he loves. It seems that he is in the right place, he has several reasons to be very proud of his heritage!
It is not hard to fall in love with Rio de Janeiro and in the Botanic Gardens you can relax in thix mix of peace and preservation concern.
May 27th, 2006
Address: JARDIM BOTANICO DISTRICT
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels