"THE FAMOUS BARCAS" Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Transportation Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Rio de Janeiro Transportation: 222 reviews and 151 photos
The traditional people from both cities, Rio and Niteroi name the Barcas as BARCA DA CANTAREIRA...it is a very useful way to get rid of the so crazy traffic jams in the bridge and also in downtown Rio, they have been working since 1890, of course the boats were changing during all this time.
These boats were made in the 60's and work perfectly until our present days.
The ticket cost 2 reais, you should try it.
May 2nd, 2006
More Transportation in Rio de Janeiro (28)
More Reviews (438)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels