Mr. K's: "Mr. K's" Top 5 Page for this destination Mr. K's Tip by shutterlust
Mr. K's, New York City: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Can we say gourmet Chinese? Employers and business contacts have treated me to Mr. K's and I have taken several clients to Mr. K's, it's that impressive. The service is unmatched by any other except the very best. This is definitely a business restaurant, filled with professional. Dress is definitely business, no jeans. Well, I mean, I guess you could wear jeans, but you will most definitely stand out.
Mr. K's has gorgeous plush couches and a very high ceiling. Very well lit, ambient, good for business discussions, the waiters are, to say the least, almost as professional as the clientele.
Favorite Dish: The dumplings, sesame prawns, soups and all their entrees. This is the most delicious Chinese menu you will see in Manhattan
Address: 570 Lexington Avenue
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: On Lexington, between 50th and 51st Streets.
Phone: 212 583 1668
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Restaurants in New York City (34)
More Reviews (73)
- See All New York Natives on Facebook
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: Peculier Pub
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: The Shop Around the Corner
- See All Dylan's Candy Bar
- See All International Center of Photography
- See All St. Joseph's Church
- See All Stay to the Right
- See All New York Marriot East Side
- See All Taxi Drivers going the Long Way 'Round
- See All Airport Alternative Transport
- No one said NY was cheap...
Been to New York City?Share your travels with the world!
shutterlust's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels