"Toronto Public Transportation" Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Transportation Tip by freddie18
Toronto Transportation: 328 reviews and 318 photos
The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) is the quick, convenient and safest way to get around Toronto. It operates streetcar, bus, and subway train in Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Streetcar route is generally concentrated only in downtown core. Most streetcars and buses start at around 5:00 AM until 1:30 AM from Monday to Friday. Streetcars and buses has weekend service but on reduced frequency. Route and destination schedule is often posted at most major route intersections. The subway train runs every few minutes on weekdays and Saturdays from 6:00AM until 1:30AM. On Sundays, the schedule is 9:00AM to 1:30AM
The following are the only streetcar lines presently in operation:
503 Kingston Road
512 St. Clair
* You need a ticket, token, pass, or transfer or exact cash on streetcars, buses, and subway train. Drivers do not sell fares or carry change. If you pay cash $2.75. If you are travelling by TTC the whole day, it is recommended to buy a Day Pass for $8.50. The subway train system is linked with buses and streetcars to get you around Toronto on one fare, provided it's a one way trip without stopovers.
* Ticket, token, or pass can be purchased at Collector Booths located at every subway station.
Phone: %fa%s4%b416 393 4636%f*%s*%b
More Transportation in Toronto (15)
More Reviews (88)
- It's Slippery - Snow Time Again in...
- See All Enjoy Filipino Dish While in Toronto
- See All House of Filipino Dishes in Toronto
- See All Yonge-Dundas Square in Toronto
freddie18's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels