"IT IS A SACRIFICE BUT..." Top 5 Page for this destination Arpoador Beaches and Rocks Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Arpoador Beaches and Rocks, Rio de Janeiro: 19 reviews and 23 photos
I have a very busy life style, I give lots of assistence tomany friends who visit us, and I write some articles to many travelling sites and my life style is very busy, I have my commitmments, work , friends, taking care of the house and my professional life as well as my social life is basically absolutely busy, but it worths when you feel that the sea is rough and the sky absolutely starry so you quickly feel that the sun rise will be spectacular.
Just let me know if I was right to be up very early in the morning to see the first hours of a new day,..
June 6th, 2006
Arpoador is a little neighborhood which is located between Copacabana in what we call Posto 6 and the beggining of Ipanema, if you follow the coast line you will see Arpoador,when you reach Ipanema just turn left or get through the Park GAROTA DE IPANEMA, and simply climb up the rocks and you will see one of the most perfect shows in your life.
Address: THE ROCKS OF ARPOADOR
More Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro (97)
More Reviews (369)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All NITEROI IS CHANGING...
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels