Da Gennaro: "Da Gennaro - Never Fails" Top 5 Page for this destination Da Gennaro Restaurant Tip by shutterlust
Da Gennaro Restaurant, New York City: 3 reviews and 5 photos
Da Gennaro is one of the MANY restaurants in Little Italy. I prefer this one for its beautiful, rustic Firenze (Florence) decor and romantic atmosphere by candlelight and most of all, it's large windows that fly open in the summer for al fresco dining! The waiter are sweet and incredibly attentive, the wine is delicious and compliments great Italian cooking. I love this restaurant above all the others in Little Italy!
Favorite Dish: Excellent ravioli!
Address: 129 Mulberry St
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Between Baker and Mott
Take J, M, Z to Canal St
Phone: (212) 431-3934
More Restaurants in New York City (34)
More Reviews (73)
- See All New York Natives on Facebook
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: Peculier Pub
- See All NYMAG ASSIGN: The Shop Around the Corner
- See All Dylan's Candy Bar
- See All International Center of Photography
- See All St. Joseph's Church
- See All Stay to the Right
- See All New York Marriot East Side
- See All Taxi Drivers going the Long Way 'Round
- See All Airport Alternative Transport
- No one said NY was cheap...
Been to New York City?Share your travels with the world!
shutterlust's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels